A sock blank is a long, rectangular piece of knitted fabric. The edge is not bound off so that you knit from it, pulling the stitches out as you go. We dye gradients or speckled blanks for unpredictable colourways when you knit with them.
Base by Chester Wool Co (UK).
- weight: fingering / sock
- hand dyed single stranded sock blank
- fibre content: 75% virgin wool (superwash Merino) / 25% polyamide
- yardage: 425m (465 yards) / 100 grams
- Merino is mulesing free
- recommended needle size: 2mm - 3.5mm (US 0 - US 4)
- care instructions: washing machine (wool wash cycle), hand wash is recommended