The price is per 100g skein of our MS Lace 600 (details of this yarn base below).
Delivery time: if stock is indicated 8 days maximum, otherwise up to 24 days, because the yarn will be dyed especially for you.
Despite thorough rinsing, the yarn may bleed a little after the first wash. This is perfectly normal and does not change the colour quality. We therefore recommend washing the finished knitwear by hand the first time.
Schibot Garne makes every effort to reproduce the colours as lifelike as possible. Nevertheless, the colour representation may vary from monitor to monitor.
MS LACE 600
The softness and squish of this yarn is simply stunning. Merino and silk combined in a fine, delicate laceweight single yarn which creates a wonderful stitch definition. The perfect choice for lace patterns, shawls and lightweight garments.
Yarn base made in Germany from Atelier Zitron.
- weight: lace (1 ply / single)
- fibre content: 70% virgin wool (merino extrafine) / 30% silk (mulberry silk)
- yardage: 600m (656 yards) / 100 grams
- recommended needle size: 3mm - 4,5mm (US 2.5 - US 7)
- yarn is mulesing free
- care instructions: washing machine (wool wash cycle), hand wash is recommended