Abbon Cowl by Schibot Garne - knitting pattern in German and English.
ABOUT THIS PATTERN
This lovely cowl combines simple lace and colour melt sections. It is named after the two colourways I used, Ablaze and Bonfire. These two colours simply look great together!
Get creative! Choose two colourways with similar nuances. Snag two different awesome speckled skeins and start striping the colours together!
Have fun knitting your Abbon Cowl ♥
MATERIAL - WHAT YOU NEED
- Yarn: 2x 100g Soft Socks
- colour A: Ablaze (~45g/180m)
- colour B: Bonfire (~55g/225m)
- Needles: 3.5mm (US 4) 40cm (16'') circular needles
GAUGE & SIZE
- Gauge: 26 stitches and 30 rows to 10cm (4'')
- in stockinette, worked in the round, after blocking
- Gauge is not crucial, but changes might result in a different yardage requirement
- Finished measurements:
- length: about 50cm (19.5'')
- width: about 28cm (11'')
- circumference: about 56cm (22'')
TECHNIQUES - DETAILS TO THE PATTERN
- casting on stitches
- knit stitch
- lace pattern: chart and written instructions
- knit 2 stitches together
- ssk (explained in the pattern)
- sk2p (explained in the pattern)
- yarn overs
- binding off
C O P Y R I G H T & C O N T A C T
Do not distribute, copy or resell the pattern. If you have any questions, fell free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I N S T A G R A M & R A V E L R Y
When you share a picture of your project on Instagram please use the hashtags #abboncowl and #schibotgarne and tag me @schibotgarne - also feel free to join my Schibot Garne group on Ravelry.
N E W S L E T T E R
You always want to be up to date? Subscribe to my newsletter and have a look at my blog!