Hello Bunny by Schibot Garne - knitting pattern in German and English.
ABOUT THIS PATTERN
Hello Bunny is a nice, small project for Easter time, which is not only easy to knit, but is also very quick to complete, as it is worked with double thread.
Hello Bunny can serve as an Easter decoration element, decorate bottle heads, be placed on candy bags or decorate the Easter table.
Since you don't even need 20g of fingering weight yarn, Hello Bunny is perfect for using mini skeins or leftovers.
Hello Bunny is a cute gift not only for children, but also for adults :-)
Happy knitting ♥
• Schibot Garne Soft Socks (80% Merino extrafine, 20% polyamide, 400m per 100g)
• alternative: 2 Mini Softs (80% Merino extrafine, 20% polyamide, 40m per 10g)
◦ consumption per bunny: about18g (72m), worked with double thread
◦ colourway in the picture: Lavender Field
NEEDLES AND NOTIONS
• 4mm (US 6) double pointed needles
• adhesive wobbly eyes or buttons
• optional: stitch marker
• scissors, darning needle
• height: 9.5cm
• height with ears: 17.0cm
• diameter: 9.5cm
• circumference: 19.0cm
20 stitches x 28 rounds = 10 x 10 cm (stockinette, in the round)
• slip stitches
• knit stitches together
• knitting flat and in the round
C O P Y R I G H T & C O N T A C T
Do not distribute, copy or resell the pattern. If you have any questions, fell free to contact me: email@example.com
I N S T A G R A M & R A V E L R Y
When you share a picture of your project on Instagram please use the hashtags #hellobunny and #schibotgarne and tag me @schibotgarne - also feel free to join my Schibot Garne group on Ravelry.
N E W S L E T T E R
You always want to be up to date? Subscribe to my newsletter and have a look at my blog!