Hello Summer Socks - a knitting pattern for short summer socks, available in German and English.
Here it is, my third pattern for short summer socks! I just cannot get enough of them :-)
The lace pattern is really not complicate to knit. You only have to do some yarn overs and different decreases to create this lace pattern.
More details about this design can be found here on my blog.
Enjoy the pattern and happy knitting!
Show me your work! If you post your project on Instagram, please use the hashtag #hellosummersocks - also feel free to show your socks in our Schibot Garne Ravelry Gruppe ♥
ABOUT THIS PATTERN:
- written for double pointed needles
- socks are worked over a total of 60 stitches
- shoe size (EU): 38-40
- chart for lace pattern
- written description for heel
- written description for toe
- list of abbreviations
- knitting with double pointed needles
- knit, purl, knit through back loop
- yarn overs and some decreases
- picking up stitches
WHAT YOU NEED: