Icy Cold by Schibot Garne - knitting pattern in German and English.
ABOUT THIS PATTERN
Icy Cold is a warm sweater knitted with thick wool and can therefore be finished quickly despite the Fair Isle pattern.
The yoke sweater is knitted from top to bottom. The Fair Isle pattern may look complicated, but it is easy to memorize and easy to handle.
All you need are three colours of my Merino 100% ARAN yarn base. I recommend using solid colours, which offer a clear contrast to each other, so that the pattern stands out well.
When you download the pattern, you will receive both the German and the English PDF files. Each is 11 DIN A 4 pages long and leads you step by step with detailed instructions to the finished sweater.
Enjoy knitting your Icy Cold Sweater ♥
MATERIAL - WHAT YOU NEED
- Yarn: Schibot Garne Merino 100% ARAN (100% Merino extrafine, 200m/100g)
colourways of sample:
- colour A: Rehaugen
- colour B: Naturschönheit
- colour C: Turquoise pour moi
- Needles and Notions:
- 4.5mm (US 7) circulars and DPNs or needle size to get gauge
- 5.5mm (US 9) circulars and DPNs or needle size to get gauge
- stitch holder to put sleeve stitches on hold
- scissors, darning needle
- 16 sts x 24 r = 10cm (4'')
(5.5mm, stockinette, in the round, unwashed)
SIZES / YARN CONSUMPTION
- sizes: S (M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL)
- colour A: 110 (120/130/140/150/160)g - 220 (240/260/280/300/320)m
- colour B: 70 (75/80/85/90/95)g - 140 (150/160/190/180/190)m
- colour C: 260 (275/290/310/325/340)g - 520 (550/580/620/650/680)m
- Note: If you want to knit the sweater or its sleeves shorter or longer, the yarn consumption will change accordingly.
- If the desired yarn quantity is currently not available in the shop, you can always send me an email and place a custom order.
THIS PATTERN INCLUDES
- step by step instructions
- index with meaning of abbreviations
- sketch with measurements for all the different sizes
- tips and tricks about getting gauge
- details about yarn properties
- tips how to work with the pattern
- charts for the Fair Isle patterns
- written instructions
- tips and tricks how to evenly increase stitches
- tips for finishing
- casting on stitches
- knit stitch
- work Fair Isle according to charts
- increase stitches under the thread of yarn (explained in the pattern)
- knit 2 stitches together
- ssk (explained in the pattern)
- putting stitches on hold and casting on new ones
- binding off
- weaving in ends
C O P Y R I G H T & C O N T A C T
Do not distribute, copy or resell the pattern. If you have any questions, fell free to contact me: email@example.com
I N S T A G R A M & R A V E L R Y
When you share a picture of your project on Instagram please use the hashtags #icycoldsweater and #schibotgarne and tag me @schibotgarne - also feel free to join my Schibot Garne group on Ravelry.
N E W S L E T T E R
You always want to be up to date? Subscribe to my newsletter and have a look at my blog!