Pharaoh by Schibot Garne - knitting pattern in German and English.
This large and cozy shawl won’t be the quickest knit but it will definitely become one of your most treasured creations. Pharaoh is knit with garter stitch, British moss stitch, stockinette stitch and a little bit of a lace pattern. The pattern is very detailed (13 pages) and explains every single row. Do not let it scare you off! It’s easier than it looks. So grab your yarn and needles and let’s go for it!
- Finished size: 204 cm (or 80”) by 60 cm (or 23,5”) at its deepest point
- Gauge: 20 sts by 42 rows = 10cm (4”) in stockinette stich, blocked (gauge ist not important for this shawl but it affects the yardage you need and the finished size)
- Yarn: Schibot Garne SOFT SOCKS, fingering weight yarn, 400m (437 yards) /100g, colour A: 2 skeins (colourway used: Caramel Camel), colour B: 2 skeins (colourway used: Sweet Dreams), colour C: 1 skein (colourway used: Silence)
- Needles: 4mm (US 6) needles on long cables (150 – 180cm)
- Notions: 4 stitch markers
If you are posting your WIP or FO to Instagram then please use the #pharaohshawl and I can keep up with your version!