6 YEARS SCHIBOT GARNE
On August 1st Schibot Garne is celebrating its 6th anniversary and this year again I have something special for you: a limited anniversary colourway!
This exclusive colourway is only available on my Soft Socks base and only for a certain period of time as the number of skeins is limited.
Celebrate with me and treat yourself with this exclusive colourway dyed on an awesome yarn base!
This offer is excluded from exchange and return as it is a limited special colourway.
Once you touch it, you will fall in love with it! This yarn in 4ply fingering weight is suited for all knitting and crocheting projects. With only 19.5 microns, it feels soft and pleasant against bare skin. Our bases are made in Germany by Atelier Zitron. We offer highest quality yarns, hand dyed with love.
- weight: High Twist sock / fingering (4ply)
- fibre content: 80% virgin wool (merino extrafine) / 20% polyamide
- yardage: 400m (437 yards) / 100 grams
- 19.5 microns
- Merino is mulesing free
- recommended needle size: 2mm - 3mm (US 0 - US 2.5)
- care instructions: washing machine (wool wash cycle), hand wash is recommended