The price is per 100g skein of our Soft Socks (details of this yarn base below).
Delivery time: if stock is indicated 8 days maximum, otherwise up to 24 days, because the yarn will be dyed especially for you.
Despite thorough rinsing, the yarn may bleed a little after the first wash. This is perfectly normal and does not change the colour quality. We therefore recommend washing the finished knitwear by hand the first time.
Schibot Garne makes every effort to reproduce the colours as lifelike as possible. Nevertheless, the colour representation may vary from monitor to monitor.
Once you touch it, you will fall in love with it! This yarn in 4ply fingering weight is suited for all knitting and crocheting projects. With only 19.5 microns, it feels soft and pleasant against bare skin. Our bases are made in Germany by Atelier Zitron. We offer highest quality yarns, hand dyed with love.
- weight: High Twist sock / fingering (4ply)
- fibre content: 80% virgin wool (merino extrafine) / 20% polyamide
- yardage: 400m (437 yards) / 100 grams
- 19.5 microns
- Merino is mulesing free
- recommended needle size: 2mm - 4mm (US 0 - US 6) (depending on the respective knitting project)
- care instructions: washing machine (wool wash cycle), hand wash is recommended