The price is per 100g skein of our Merino 100% ARAN (details of this yarn base below).
Shipping day: Tuesday
Despite thorough rinsing, the yarn may bleed a little after the first wash. This is perfectly normal and does not change the colour quality. We therefore recommend washing the finished knitwear by hand the first time.
Schibot Garne makes every effort to reproduce the colours as lifelike as possible. Nevertheless, the colour representation may vary from monitor to monitor.
MERINO 100% ARAN
Our thick, fluffy merino yarn is an absolute dream. It is versatile and suited for any kind of project: Hats, chunky scarves, sweaters - be creative! Our bases are made in Germany by Atelier Zitron. We offer highest quality yarns, hand dyed with love.
- weight: aran (single yarn)
- fibre content: 100% virgin wool (merino extrafine)
- yardage: 200m (219 yards) / 100 grams
- 19.5 micron
- Merino is mulesing free
- recommended needle size: 5mm - 6mm (US 8 - US 10)
- care instructions: washing machine (wool wash cycle), hand wash is recommended