Hello Autumn Socks by Schibot Garne - a knitting pattern for a pair of socks, in German and English.
ABOUT THIS PATTERN:
Socks with an easy to memorize texture pattern. This design works as well for men as for women.
For my version I used our Soft Socks in the autumnal colourways Caramel Camel and Bittersweet.
This pattern has instructions for the following EU-sizes: 32/33, 34/35, 36/37, 38/39, 40/41, 42/43, 44/45 und 46/47. The pattern is written for knitting these pair of socks using double pointed needles. You can also knit these socks using the magic loop method or 9'' circular needles.
The socks are worked cuff down, in the round and the pattern will lead you through all parts of the sock. It explains you how to knit the heel and toe in detail.
The pattern has six pages - don't get discouraged by it. It is always very important to me that my patterns explain you everything very detailed and that you have the opportunity to tick off the steps you have already finsihed. The patterns gives you written instructions and contains a chart for texture pattern.
Please use the hashtag #helloautumnsocks when you post pictures on Instagram and don't forget to show your project in our Schibot Garne Ravelry group.
- 2 different colourways of our Soft Socks
- colour A (sample used "Caramel Camel"): about 50-60g
- colour B (sample is "Bittersweet): about 15-20g
- US 1½ (2.5mm) needles - DPNs or circulars, whatever you prefer
- optional: stitch markers (to mark the beginning/end of texture pattern)
- optional: progress keepers (to count the rows)
- darning needle