Ocean Depth von Schibot Garne - a free pattern in German and English.
I originally designed this shawl because I was looking for a one-skein-project that is simple but not boring to knit.
Since its release in 2015 the pattern has been downloaded many times.
Since I have knitted a larger version of the Ocean Depth shawl using two skeins of yarn, it is time for an update of the pattern to give you more options.
This pattern is great for beginners as well as for those who want to have a great result without much effort.
NOTE: Pattern no longer free of charge to cover costs of the shop and working effort.
Gauge and finished size:
- 26 stitches x 38 rows = 10x10 cm / 4x4'' (stockinette, in rows)
- Gauge is not crucial but keep in mind that getting a different gauge or using different yarn, you shawl might be smaller or larger in the end.
- measurements small version: 138cm x 35cm (54'' x 13½'')
- measurements large version: 150cm x 42cm (59'' x 16½'')
- Since the pattern is very easy, the size of the shawl can be easily adjusted.
What you need:
C O P Y R I G H T & C O N T A C T
Do not distribute, copy or resell the pattern. If you have any questions, fell free to contact me: email@example.com
I N S T A G R A M & R A V E L R Y
When you share a picture of your project on Instagram please use the hashtags #oceandepthshawl and #schibotgarne and tag me @schibotgarne - also feel free to join my Schibot Garne group on Ravelry.
N E W S L E T T E R
You always want to be up to date? Subscribe to my newsletter and have a look at my blog!