by Schibot Garne - a knitting pattern for a hat, Download in German and English
ABOUT THIS PATTERN:
Sometimes you just need a simple and fast project for in between, don't you?
That's how I felt when I started this hat. I really wanted a soft and cuddly hat for winter and I wanted to combine
Soft Socks base with the Extraklasse mohair lace yarn.
So if you're looking for a quick and fun knit or a last-minute gift, this pattern is for you!
You will receive download links for two pdf-files: the pattern in German and in English. Each 4 DIN-A-4 pages long.
- knit and purl
- knit 2 stitches together
- knitting in the round (using circulars and double pointed needles)
- Soft Socks (no more than 50g) --> colourway of sample: Fairy Dust
- Extraklasse (about 20g) --> colour of sample: 4504
- 1x 3.0 mm (US 2.5) 40cm (16'') circular needle
- 1x 4.0 mm (US 6) 40cm (16'') circular needle
- 1x 4.0 mm (US 6) double pointed needles
or sizes you need to obtain gauge
22 sts x 26 rds (stockinette with larger needle size)
one size fits all adults
When you share a picture of your project on any social media site like Instagram, please use the hashtags #slouchymohair or #slouchymohairhat and #schibotgarne and tag me @schibotgarne so that I can see your work. Also feel free to join my Schibot Garne group on Ravelry.