1 kg = 245.00 €
The price is per 100g skein of our Soft Socks (details of this yarn base below).
Delivery time: if stock is indicated 8 days maximum, otherwise up to 24 days, because the yarn will be dyed especially for you.
Despite thorough rinsing, the yarn may bleed a little after the first wash. This is perfectly normal and does not change the colour quality. We therefore recommend washing the finished knitwear by hand the first time.
Schibot Garne makes every effort to reproduce the colours as lifelike as possible. Nevertheless, the colour representation may vary from monitor to monitor.
Wow, what a yarn! When Tencel, silk and Merino extrafine come together, you get a luxurious yarn that is suitable for every season. Pure nature, fantastically soft and it shines so beautifully! What more could you ask for?
This yarn base is made in Germany by Atelier Zitron.
- yarn weight: DK (6x 2-ply)
- fibre content: 40% tencel, 30% silk, 30% virging wool (merino extrafine)
- yardage: 250m (273 yards) / 100g
- recommended needle size: 3.5mm - 4.5mm (depending on project)
- care instuctions: washing machine (wool wash cycle), hand wash is recommended