Cerinus by Schibot Garne - a knitting pattern for a hat, in German and English.
ABOUT THIS PATTERN:
This cozy fair isle hat is a quick and easy knit for intermediate knitters. It is also a great first fair isle project.
You will receive two download files: Once the pattern in German and once in English. Each PDF file is 3 DIN A 4 pages long.
- knit and purl
- knit 2 stitches together
- knitting in the round
- fair isle
- Merino 100% ARAN (100% Merino extrafine, 100g = 200m/219 yards)
- main colour: about 50g
- contrasting colour: about 10g
- size 5mm (US 8) 40cm (16'') circular and double pointed needles
- one stitch marker
- scissors and darning needle
SIZE / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Adult's Medium: to comfortably fit average adult head sizes of about 56cm (22'') circumference
If you are posting your WIP or FO to Instagram then please use #cerinushat and #schibotgarne and I can keep up with your version! Show your projects in our Schibot Garne group on Ravelry!