Brioche Brim Beanie by Schibot Garne - a knitting pattern for a hat, in German and English.
ABOUT THIS PATTERN:
The perfect beanie for cold days ...
... has a brim worked in brioche rib.
... is knit in the round from brim to cown.
... can be worn by women and men.
... is relatively quick to make.
By knitting this pattern you learn how to knit brioche in the round using one colour and using two colours. This hat has a super soft brim, is super cozy and keeps your ears warm.
The main part of the hat is worked in a simple ribbing pattern which is done quickly. The decreases make a nice and clean shape of the crown. A fun and easy pattern.
- Merino 100% DK (100g = 250m)
- using one colour: about 50g
- using two colours: main colour about 45g, contrasting colour about 6g
- circular needles 40cm (16''), needle size 4mm (US 6)
- double pointed needles, needle size 4mm (US 6)
- six stitch markers
- darning needle and scissors
If you are posting your WIP or FO to Instagram then please use the #briochebrimbeanie and I can keep up with your version! Show your projects in our Schibot Garne group on Ravelry!